Chicken Ramen Noodles made easier in the crockpot! These Slow Cooker Ramen Noodles may be simple in preparation, but they're completely packed with flavor!
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts* raw
- 1/2 yellow onion diced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened soy or almond milk
- 1 (4 oz) package sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (3 oz) packets ramen noodles seasonings discarded
- Optional for serving:
- 4 large eggs soft boiled*
- Drizzle of sesame oil
- Sesame seeds
- Crushed red peppers
- Sliced jalapeños
- Sliced carrots
- sliced green onions
- chopped cilantro
- Grease your crockpot.
- Place chicken, onion, garlic, broth, soy sauce, vinegar, milk, mushrooms, ginger, and pepper into crockpot.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3 hours.
- After 3 hours remove chicken and let rest on a cutting board while you up the heat to HIGH on your crockpot and stir in the ramen noodles.
- Cover and let cook for about 5 minutes, or until they're done to your liking.
- Thinly slice the chicken and stir it back into the broth.
- Taste and re-season if necessary.
- Serve with optional toppings and enjoy!
- **Highly recommended toppings 🙂 Not sure how to soft boil an egg? Place 4 large eggs in a medium sized sauce pan. Fill pan with cold water making sure that the water comes about an inch above the eggs. Stir in 1 tablespoon of baking soda. Bring to a boil over high heat. Let boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat, cover, and let cook for about 3-4 minutes (you may need to play around with timing until you find your version of the perfect egg). Drain, peel, and enjoy!