Cook this Instant Pot Orange Chicken Recipe in 15 minutes! It is an easy, delicious meal that your whole family will love.
- 4 chicken breasts Do not use thin breasts. They will dry out.
- 3/4 cup favorite dark sweet barbecue sauce ( I used Sweet Baby Ray's)
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- chopped green onions for garnish
- Chop chicken breasts into hearty bite size chunks.
- In Instant Pot, add in chopped chicken, barbecue sauce, and soy sauce.
- Cook on manual high for 4 min.
- When done, fast release steam.
- Take 1/4 cup of the barbecue chicken sauce out of instant pot and mix with cornstarch in a small bowl. (This prevents lumps. Cornstarch will thicken sauce.)
- Get full recipe==>>aforkstale.com