My Black Forest No Bake Cheesecake takes just 10 minutes to prepare and is a must for chocolate lovers! An Oreo crust holds a pool of decadent chocolate ganache before being filled with a chocolate cheesecake filling, topped with cherry pie filling and showered with dark chocolate curls.
This Black Forest No Bake Cheesecake is one of my absolute favorite evening treats to enjoy before heading to bed. That smooth as silk cheesecake filling gets me every time. It’s no wonder I keep all of the necessary ingredients in my fridge and pantry at all times!
- 1/2 recipe Microwave Chocolate Ganache prepared
- 1 Oreo pie crust
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 15 ounces cherry pie filling
- 1 dark chocolate candy bar
- Pour chocolate ganache into Oreo pie crust and refrigerate for one hour or until mostly set.
- In a medium bowl, add whipped topping, cream cheese, powdered sugar and baking cocoa and beat together with an electric mixer until combined. Spoon over chocolate ganache and spread evenly over pie crust.
- Get full recipe==>>melaniemakes.com