This Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream couldn’t be yummier or easier! No churn, no ice cream maker needed, with bits of fresh strawberries and graham cracker crumble.
- 1 pint fresh strawberries washed, pat dry, and stems removed
- 8 ounce package cream cheese , softened
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- zest from 1 small lemon
- 1/3 cup graham cracker crust , prepared and broken into pieces*
- Place the strawberries in your food processor and pulse just a few times until they are finely diced.
- Place in a tupperware, cover and refrigerate.
- Mix the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, lemon zest, and whipping cream with an electric mixer until combined.
- Get full recipe==>>tastesbetterfromscratch.com