Add this easy Chicken Pot Pie Casserole to your quick weeknight dinner idea list. Pot Pies make for a comforting meal during the fall and winter months. Since this recipe uses store bought crescent rolls for the crust, it comes together quite easily.
You can grill a few chicken breasts or use a store bought rotisserie chicken too!
The chicken drenched in a gravy mixture with carrots, peas, and potatoes was a hit. The store bought crescent rolls kept me from spending too much time in the kitchen. This casserole was perfect, quick, easy, and delish.
- 1 lb Chicken Breast
- 12 oz Frozen Peas and Carrots thawed
- 2 cup Frozen Diced Potatoes thawed (like Hash Browns or Potatoes OBrien)
- 1 Onion diced
- 2 can Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup
- 1 cup Water
- 2 cans Refrigerated Crescent Rolls.
- 1/2 tsp Poultry Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Grill chicken breasts until cooked through. Allow to cool.
- Grill diced onions until transparent. Set aside.
- Dice chicken into 1/2" cubes.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease a 11x13" baking dish.
- Get full recipe==>>cincyshopper.com