This creamy mushroom and spinach gnocchi is a restaurant-worthy dinner made in one pan and ready in less than 30 minutes! White wine and parmesan cheese make this sauce extra amazing.
If you looked up “comfort food” in the dictionary, this recipe really should be the example given. The pillowy gnocchi and the garlicky white wine parmesan cream sauce… omg. It’s not like I post things on this blog that I don’t recommend, but sometimes I make something that I really want to repeat over and over. This is one of those times.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 12 ounces portobello mushrooms, chopped
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 dashes Italian seasoning
- 1 heaping teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup heavy/whipping cream
- 1 pound uncooked potato gnocchi
- 1 generous handful baby spinach
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped, to taste
- Add the olive oil to a skillet on medium high heat. Add the onion and sauté for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. It's ok if it becomes lightly browned.
- Add the mushrooms, garlic, and Italian seasoning. Continue to cook, stirring occasionally, for another 5 minutes.
- Stir in the Dijon mustard and white wine. Let it bubble for a minute or so.
- Get full recipe==>>saltandlavender.com