These Crispy Paleo Chicken Nuggets are the perfect healthy answer to that crispy chicken craving we all get!
With a savory seasoned almond flour coating, these chicken nuggets are cooked in ghee, making them Whole30 friendly, paleo, dairy free, gluten free, and totally yummy.
Crispy paleo chicken nuggets dredged in egg and seasoned almond flour that will rival any chicken nugget eaten before!
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins
- 1 and 1/2 - 2 cups blanched almond flour - an estimate use more if not sure
- 1 tsp fine grain sea salt
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 egg whisked
- 1/4 cup ghee or coconut oil for frying - you might need a bit more as you fry
- First, cut the chicken tenderloins into 1-2 inch bites sized pieces and set aside
- In a shallow dish, combine the almond flour, salt, smoked paprika, onion powder, and black pepper and mix well to combine the flavors
- In another shallow dish, whisk the egg. Heat a large cast iron pan over medium heat and add the coconut oil or ghee. Before adding the chicken, make sure the oil is hot enough by dropping a bit of almond flour in the pan to see if it sizzles.
- Get full recipe==>>paleorunningmomma.com