Crockpot Chicken Tortellini Soup - This is the easiest chicken noodle soup you will ever make, and it's one of the best! It's loaded with carrots, celery, Italian spices, seasonings, and three-cheese tortellini! A fall and winter staple.
For the chicken, you can use boneless chicken breasts or even rotisserie chicken. To keep this soup even easier I used rotisserie chicken, but I will also include the directions on how to use chicken breasts in the recipe.
- 3 medium carrots peeled and finely diced
- 3 celery stalks finely diced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 medium onion finely diced
- 2 cups shredded chicken note 1
- 6 cups reduced-sodium chicken stock
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- salt and pepper to taste
- 16 ounces three-cheese tortellini note 2
- fresh parsley to garnish (optional)
- Place the carrots, celery, garlic, onion, chicken, chicken stock, basil, oregano, thyme, and rosemary into a 6-quart slow cooker. Mix until combined.
- Cook on high for 3 hours or on low for 6 hours.
- Get full recipe==>>realhousemoms.com