- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 large chicken breasts diced into bite-sized pieces
- 2 large onions diced
- 3 medium carrots diced
- 1 red pepper diced
- 2 cups cooked and chilled rice
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- Sesame seeds and sliced green onion to serve (optional)
- Brown the chicken: Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken on all sides, until browned.
- Sauté the vegetables: Add the onions and carrots and cook until the onions turn translucent, about 3 minutes. Add the pepper and cook until softened.
- Cook the rice: Stir in the rice and cook until it's starting to brown.
- Get full recipe==>>savorynothings.com