Easy Greek Lemon Chicken is made with just a handful of ingredients in a cast iron skillet along with roasted lemon wedges that make an easy pan sauce.
- 5 chicken thighs, bone in and skin on
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 lemons, one cut into wedges and one juiced and zested
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Add the chicken thighs, olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, oregano, crushed red pepper, thyme, lemon juice and zest in a large bowl together and combine well.
- Get full recipe==>>therecipecritic.com