This Mexican Quinoa Recipe is almost shamefully easy. The flavorful, colorful ingredients makes it an incredibly tasty dish.
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs minced garlic
- 1 jalapeño finely chopped
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 cup chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 15 oz can black beans drained
- 14.5 oz fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 cup corn can or frozen
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 1 small tomato diced
- chopped cilantro for garnish
- salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté the garlic and jalapeño in olive oil in a large pan for 1 minute.
- Add in quinoa, broth, beans, canned tomatoes, corn, chili, and cumin. Stir.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat to simmer and cover.
- Get full recipe==>>aforkstale.com