Drunken shrimp just got a makeover. Not sure if you can call this drunken since I cut down the wine a great deal, but they aren’t 100% sober either.
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp anchovy paste
- 1.25 lb large or jumbo shrimp, peeled and deviened (1 lb after peeled)
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- fresh pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons of capers (rinsed)
- 1/4 cup of white wine
- 1 cup clam juice
- juice from one lemon
- generous handful of chopped parsley
- Heat olive oil and butter in a skillet. Add garlic, pepper flakes, and sauté 2-3 minutes.
- Add wine, clam juice, lemon juice, anchovy paste, parsley, salt and pepper, and stir. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>skinnytaste.com