Easy, portable breakfast pockets stuffed with ham, gooey melted cheese, and a perfectly-done baked egg. The best part is, there's absolutely zero clean-up.
Forget one-pan breakfasts — this is a no-pan breakfast. Don’t you hate coming home from work to your dirty breakfast dishes in the sink? These tasty little wraps solve that problem, because they use no dishes whatsoever. (No dishes = no dish washing.)
- 1 large tortilla
- 2 slices low-moisture ham
- ⅓ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F / 175°C. Place a sheet of foil on a baking sheet and spray one side of it with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the tortilla on the greased foil.
- Place the ham slices, slightly overlapping one another, into the center of the tortilla.
- Place half of the cheese on top of the ham and create a small well in the center.
- Get full recipe==>>tiphero.com