If your kids love fast food, surprise them with this homemade baked chicken nuggets recipe! This is a much healthier version of their favorite.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast 450g
- 1 cup flour 120g
- 2 teaspoons ground paprika
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup bread crumbs 90g
- Oil spray
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Lightly spray a baking tray with oil.
- Pat your chicken dry and cut into chunks or strips.
- Prepare three shallow dishes such as soup plates on your kitchen counter. To the first dish add the flour, paprika, salt and pepper and mix until combined. To the second dish add the egg and beat well. To the third dish add the breadcrumbs.
- Get full recipe==>>savorynothings.com