Healthy baked chicken parmesan roll up with sautéed onions, spinach, and a bit of grated parmesan cheese.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 3/4 teaspoons salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoons freshly cracked pepper, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 Cup baby spinach
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 Cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Slice chicken breasts in half, lengthwise (a serrated knife is best for this).
- Place each piece of chicken (one at a time) between two pieces of plastic wrap or parchment paper. With a mallet or ice cream scoop, beat chicken until about 1/3" thick.
- Season both sides of chicken breasts with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper, followed by 1/4 teaspoon each paprika, ginger, and granulated garlic. Set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>lucismorsels.com