When I was in middle school, when the last bell rang and school was over for the day, oftentimes I’d go to this community center with my older sister just a short walk away. It was like a middle schooler’s dream — TV room, game room, track and field, rock climbing wall, tennis and basketball courts, and vending machines filled to the brim with sugary candies and even sugarier sodas.
I went through candy phases — Hershey’s to Snickers to Sour Patch Kids to Swedish Fish, then back around again to Hershey’s for the cycle to continue (on and on for another few years).
I also went through soda phases — usually either orange soda or Sprite, but when Cherry Coca Cola or Cherry Vanilla Coke was available, it’s like my brain exploded out of excitement.
Cherries + Vanilla = Perfection.
This Healthy Cherry Vanilla Chia Seed Pudding is perfect for breakfast with lots of fiber and protein to keep you full, plus lots of sweet cherries and fuzzy-warm-feelings vanilla to keep you and your sweet tooth happy.
- 1¾ cups Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 2½ tsp Vanilla Extract (I used homemade!)
- 5 tbs Chia Seeds
- ½ tsp Stevia Extract
- 30 Pitted Dark Sweet Cherries, chopped
- In a shaker cup, add the almond milk, vanilla extract, chia seeds and stevia extract. Cover with the cap and shake. Pour into jars, seal tightly, and refrigerate overnight.
- Top each pudding with cherries.
- Get full recipe==>>dessertswithbenefits.com