Transform the everyday humble carrot into a spectacular side with this easy, make-ahead Honey Maple Roasted Carrots recipe! Are you in charge of bringing one (or more) sides for Thanksgiving this year? Maybe you’re a brave soul and have responsibility for the whole dinner – bravo to you! Either way, these wonderful Honey Maple Roasted Carrots will be a major hit.
- 2 pounds carrots peeled and sliced on a long angle into pieces approximately 3 inches long
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh chives
- ½ cup pomegranate arils or seeds
- Preheat oven to 450˚F. Lightly oil a sheet pan.
- Place carrots on prepared pan and drizzle with olive oil, maple syrup and honey. Sprinkle with coriander, sea salt and pepper. Toss to coat (I like to use my hands for this to get them well coated, but a spatula will work too). Spread carrots out on pan in a single layer.
- Get full recipe==>>thecafesucrefarine.com