Do you end up with tons of candy canes during the holiday season? I still have candy canes in my cupboard from last Christmas, in addition to the ones I bought this year. We eat a few, put them in the cupboard and then they seem to get lost and forgotten.
That’s why I love the idea of doing creative things with candy canes. These candy cane hearts are super cute, and the best part is that if you don’t get around to making them at Christmas time, they are great for Valentine’s Day too!
- 4" or 6" lollipop sticks
- mini candy canes
- white chocolate (I used white Merckens chocolate)
- Christmas sprinkles (or if it's Valentine's Day, red and white sprinkles)
- Set out the lollipop sticks on a waxed or parchement paper lined cookie sheet.
- Arrange the mini candy canes at the top of the sticks in the shape of hearts.
- Get full recipe==>>onelittleproject.com