The Best M&M Cookies recipe ever! Thick pudding cookies, loaded with M&M candies. They’re soft on the inside and buttery and crispy at the edges!
- 3/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 (3.4 oz) box Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cup Mini M&Ms, plus 1/4 cup more for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°
- IN bowl of stand mixer combine butter and brown sugar, beating until combined.
- Add in egg and vanilla and continue mixing until smooth, scraping sides as necessary. Mix in vanilla pudding, baking soda and salt.
- Finally add in the flour and beat until just combined.
- Stir in M&Ms.
- Using a large cookie scoop, scoop dough onto lined baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Bake for 9-11 minutes until edges begin to golden.
- Allow to cool on baking sheet for 3-4 minutes and then transfer to wire rack to finish cooling.
- Store airtight for up to 3 days