These Individual Seven-Layer Dips are individually portioned Mexican appetizer dips perfect for parties, BBQs, potlucks, and get togethers.
These Individual Seven-Layer Dips are definitely a memorable appetizer that will have people raving.
Unlike the traditional 7-layer bean dip, there’s no double dipping here!
- 1 16 ounce can refried beans
- 1 1 ounce package taco seasoning
- 1 cup guacamole or make homemade guacamole
- 1 8 ounce container sour cream
- 1 cup chunky salsa or pico de gallo; or make homemade pico de gallo
- 1 cup shredded cheddar or Mexican blend cheese
- 2 Roma tomatoes , diced
- 1/2 bunch of green onions , sliced
- 1 2.25 ounce can of sliced olives, drained
- 8 9 ounce plastic tumblers
- tortilla chips
- In a small bowl mix taco seasoning with refried beans. Some people prefer to mix their taco seasoning with the sour cream layer but I wanted a bright white layer so I did it with the beans.
- Here's how the layers are assembled:
- Layer 1: beans and taco seasoning; Layer 2: sour cream; Layer 3: guacamole; Layer 4: salsa or pico de gallo; Layer 5: cheese; Layer 6: tomatoes; Layer 7: green onions and olives
- Get full recipe==>>the-girl-who-ate-everything.com