This is a delicious and easy Instant Pot shredded buffalo chicken breast recipe. The shredded buffalo chicken is tender, juicy, and flavorful. This Easy Pressure Cooker Shredded Buffalo Chicken Recipe is perfect for your weeknight meals.
Made in just a few minutes, this flavorful shredded buffalo chicken breast is incredible by itself, or perfect as a base for tacos, nachos, sliders, and pizza!
My hot buffalo sauce is incredible, therefore I am usually making this meal last minute when I need something to make easy and quick. My entire family loves it. The shredded buffalo chicken is healthy, lean, and tastes AMAZING! So why not?
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 bottle of Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco Sauce
- Add all the ingredients in Instant Pot.
- Cook on manual high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Quick release.
- Shred chicken in Instant pot with two forks.
- The chicken should absorb most of the sauce.
- Get full recipe==>>aforkstale.com