This Juicy Oven Baked Burger Sliders Recipe was inspired by the famous Krystle and White Castle Burgers.
These cheesy, flavorful little burgers are easy to make in big batches and are guaranteed to disappear in minutes! These juicy mini burger sliders have the same signature onion flavor. What makes these better than the Krystle or White Castle Burger is I add in tons of cheese and serve them on Hawaiian rolls that are topped with a butter glaze. Once you taste these, this Oven Baked Burger Sliders Recipe will be your new favorite dish for all of your parties.
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 2 lbs 80/20 ground beef
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 12 slices of American Cheese or cheddar
- 24 Hawaiian Rolls
- 48 dill pickle chips
- 4 tbs butter
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp mustard
- Sprinkle evenly the finely chopped onion on a 9x13 casserole dish.
- Gently pat ground beef over the onion. Press evenly making a giant hamburger patty.
- Poke small holes in the meat. I use a straw.
- Evenly sprinkle seasoned salt.
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>aforkstale.com