- 1 package (14 ounces) kielbasa, cut in 3/8-inch slices
- 10 ounces green beans
- 3/4 cup frozen, shelled edamame
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper (plus additional)
- pinch red pepper flakes (plus additional)
- pinch coarse sea salt (plus additional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking tray (sheet pan) with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the kielbasa, green beans, edamame, garlic, olive oil, oregano, peppers, and salt. Mix well and spread on the prepared baking tray. If desired, sprinkle a pinch more lemon pepper, red pepper flakes and/or salt over the mixture.
- Get full recipe==>>thedecoratedcookie.com