A Low Carb Crockpot Chili recipe with amazing seasonings and flavors, without all the beans to kick start or maintain a low carb lifestyle.
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 3 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cups celery, diced
- 1 cup beef broth,
- 14.5 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 6 oz tomato paste
- 3 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp ground cumin
- 2 tbsp crushed red pepper flakes (if you want spicy chili)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- In a large pan over med-high heat, cook ground beef until browned. Drain grease. Add minced garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- Add beef to slow cooker. Add chopped onions, celery, beef broth, diced tomatoes, crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, chili powder, cumin, crushed red pepper flakes (optional), garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Get full recipe==>>forksnflipflops.com