This is a relatively quick and easy recipe that you can customize to your own tastes. I believe bacon makes everything better, but you can use another type of lunch meat in place of the bacon if you prefer.
Layer your favorite ingredients on top of a grid of lunch meat, roll and enjoy! This makes a quick and easy appetizer or party recipe regardless of whether or not your guests follow a low carb or keto diet.
- 8 slices of ham or salami lunchmeat thick sliced (or double up thinly sliced lunchmeat)
- 5-8 slices bacon cooked
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons homemade ranch seasoning
- 1/4 cup black olives chopped
- Place the salami or ham down on a cutting board in overlapping rows 4x2.
- Spread cream cheese over the salami. If your cream cheese is too hard to spread with a knife, you can try placing it between two sheets of wax paper and rolling it flat with a rolling pin and then placing it onto the salami or ham.
- Get full recipe==>>730sagestreet.com