To pull off this impressive stuffed avocado recipe all you’re going to need is 3 ingredients. You’ll need an avocado, some cheese, and our Mexican shredded chicken! Fine, maybe you don’t need our shredded chicken, but it sure does take these stuffed avocados to the next level!
Our slow cooked Mexican shredded chicken recipe is a perfect fit in this recipe, although it’s not required. If you’re looking for a shortcut and you don’t have a few hours to cook the chicken to perfection, you can pan fry breast or thigh and season it with some mexican spices.
- 1 medium avocado
- 6 ounces Mexican shredded chicken
- 2 ounces Queso Fresco
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut a ripe avocado in half and remove seed.
- Pack as much shredded chicken into each half as possible.
- Get full recipe==>>ketoconnect.net