- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Challenge Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- 1-1/2 cups Challenge Butter, softened
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 6 large eggs, at room temperature
- 3 cups cake flour
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Powdered sugar, for dusting (optional)
- Fresh whipped cream, for garnish (optional)
- Fresh berries, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease and flour a bundt pan and set aside.
- With an electric stand mixer, cream butter, and cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar gradually and beat until fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time and make sure each one is completely mixed in before adding the next, beating well with each addition. Add the flour all at once and mix until well combined. Add vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- Get full recipe==>>lovebakesgoodcakes.com