Yes, you CAN make a creamy alfredo pasta in ONE POT! You'll be blown away how good this One Pot Alfredo Pasta is!
THE PASTA IS EVENLY COOKED, THE SAUCE IS SILKY AND CREAMY, NOT GLUGGY AND THICK. THIS IS A GAME CHANGER!!
- 2 cups milk any fat %
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 large garlic clove minced
- 8 ounces fettuccine
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup freshly grated parmesan plus more for garnish
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Parsley for garnish
- Use a skillet large enough to fit the pasta.
- Place skillet on the stove over medium-high heat. Add milk, chicken broth, butter, and garlic. Bring to simmer then add pasta.
- Move pasta around every 30 seconds or so until it is softened (around 3 minutes) so it doesn't stick. Once the pasta is softened, reduce heat to medium and stir every couple of minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>realhousemoms.com