If you are looking for an easy dinner idea this One Pot Chicken Broccoli Pasta meal will be great! Chicken Breast, Broccoli, Bow tie Pasta flavored up with Parmesan Cheese. Super simple meal made in just one skillet.
Making meals during the week when everyone is coming and going can sometimes be a challenge. I have made our Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos and also our Slow Cooker Meatloaf that the family loves just one to many times this past month, ha ha. The family was asking (ok… maybe begging) for a new dish.
Having a quick and easy no mess meal just seems perfect. This One Pot Chicken Broccoli Pasta worked out great for our busy evening dinner this past week. The whole dish cooked in one skillet (no extra dishes to clean) in about 30 minutes time.
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 medium Onion diced
- 1 1/2 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 tbsp minced Garlic
- 1/4 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Basil
- 8 oz Bow Tie Pasta
- 10 oz Frozen Broccoli thawed
- 1 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- 2 1/2 cup Water
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cut chicken into 1/2-1" pieces.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in large skillet over medium.
- Add chicken, salt and pepper and sautee until chicken is no longer pink.
- Remove chicken to bowl.
- Get full recipe==>>cincyshopper.com