This One Pot Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Meal comes together in no time at all and was a perfect meal for my larger family. This pasta dish can be made with your favorite pizza toppings.
We chose ground beef, pepperoni, onions and mozzarella cheese. Plus this meal can be made very inexpensively. We bought everything at Aldi. One pot meals have become popular in our home.
We all really enjoyed our One Pot Chicken Broccoli Pasta and One Pot American Goulash. I really like that one pot meals can usually serve a larger family like ours. I like that they come together quickly, are usually less expensive and also that cleanup is minimal.
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 small Onion diced
- 40 slices Pepperoni
- 24 oz jar Spaghetti Sauce
- 3 cup Penne Pasta
- 2 cup Water
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella
- Brown ground beef and onion in a large, oven proof skillet and drain excess fat.
- Add 25 slices of pepperoni and spaghetti sauce.
- Add pasta and water, stir and bring to a boil.
- Get full recipe==>>cincyshopper.com