This Sheet Pan Sesame Teriyaki Chicken with Veggies makes for a perfect easy weeknight dinner. One pan is all you need to bake the moist chicken breasts drizzled with homemade asian sauce and crunchy veggies.
One pan sheet meals are ideal for busy weeknights when you don’t have a lot of time to make several different sides. The prep work is minimal and the clean up is easy. Parchment paper and foil are my best friends!
- 1 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 4 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp grated or minced ginger
Chicken & Veggies
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved to make 4 fillets
- 2-3 cups broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks
- ground black pepper, to taste
- green onions, chopped (optional)
- sesame seeds (optional)
- To prepare the sauce: In a saucepan over medium heat, whisk together soy sauce vinegar, honey, sesame oil, garlic and ginger. Once it starts to boil, whisk in the cornstarch slowly. Simmer, stirring often, until sauce gets thicker (around 10 minutes). Remove from heat. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line the largest sheet pan you have (or use 2 if necessary), with parchment paper or foil greased with cooking spray.
- Get full recipe==>>forksnflipflops.com