This cheesecake is amazing and you’ll love every bite! This tray was able to make 48 bites.
Try the cheesecake and the cookies! It may be hard to part with the cookies by putting them in the cheesecake! Luckily we still have about half a tray left, so I am going to be enjoying these all week! If only I made more desserts! Sheesh 😉
- 15 graham crackers , crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter , melted
- 10 Oreos , finely ground
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese,at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup milk , at room temperature
- 4 eggs , at room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream , at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 12 Oreo Chunk Cookies , broken into chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line a 9x13 metal baking pan with parchment paper
- In a medium bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs and oreo crumbs with melted butter. Press onto bottom of pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Let cool
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese with sugar until smooth.
- Blend in milk, and then mix in the eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to incorporate.
- Get full recipe==>>dinnerthendessert.com