- 2 tbsp avocado oil divided
- 1 sweet onion diced to 1/2"
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 zucchini diced to 1/2"
- 1 yellow squash diced to 1/2"
- 1 bell pepper diced to 1/2"
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- sea salt to taste
- cracked black pepper to taste
- 4 eggs
- Heat a 12" skillet over medium high heat. Add 1 tbsp avocado oil and heat until shimmering. Add the onion and saute, stirring frequently, until the onions are soft, 4-5 minutes. Add the garlic and saute until fragrant, 1 minute.
- Add the turkey to the onions and garlic, along with the herbs, red pepper flakes, and salt and pepper to taste. Saute, stirring frequently to break up the meat, until the turkey is no longer pink, 5-7 minutes.
- Push the turkey/onion mixture to the edges of the pan and add 1 tsp oil to the center of the pan. Add the zucchini and squash to the oil, and saute, stirring frequently, until the squash is tender but still retains a bite, about 5 minutes. Add the bell pepper to the pan and stir to combine all ingredients. Continue to saute the hash, stirring frequently, for an additional 3-4 minutes, or until the bell pepper is just barely cooked.
- Get full recipe==>>oursaltykitchen.com