Crispy bread crumbs add a bit of crunch to tender slices of butternut squash seasoned with garlic and Parmesan, making this a can’t-miss side that even veggie skeptics adore. It’s also easy to make ahead — perfect for holiday feasts.
- 1 butternut squash (2 1/2 lb)
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Progresso™ panko crispy bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Peel, halve lengthwise and seed squash; cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Arrange with slices overlapping slightly in baking dish.
- In 2-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Reduce heat to low. Add garlic; cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until garlic is soft and butter is infused with garlic flavor. Do not let butter brown.
- Get full recipe==>>pillsbury.com