Perfectly Fluffy Vegan Biscuits - These homemade vegan biscuits are the real deal! This basic dairy-free breakfast recipe will have your family asking for these incredible biscuits over and over again.
Biscuits are serious business in our house. We love them plain, jammed, gravied, (vegan) buttered, hot, cold, fresh, sandwiched, etc. The crunchy top and fluffy insides are satisfying enough to lull you to sleep.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 6 tablespoons Earth Balance (vegan margarine), cut into medium sized pieces
- 3/4 cup non-dairy milk
- Preheat your oven to 400. In a medium bowl combine the flour, salt, sugar, and baking powder.
- With your fingers or a pastry cutter cut in the Earth Balance pieces until they are the size of peas.
- Take 1 tablespoon of milk out of the 3/4 cup and set it aside. Pour the rest of the milk over the flour and stir gently with a spatula until it comes together.
- Get full recipe==>>housevegan.com