Featuring raw zucchini noodles, crisp bell peppers and a creamy Asian dressing, this bowl is reminiscent of Pad Thai–> but much lighter on your system! Far easier to prepare, too, since there’s no cooking involved. Try it for lunch one day, instead of your usual salad!
This isn’t your typical noodle bowl. I love the combination of crunchy veggies with this creamy sauce. Simple and delicious.
- 3 medium zucchini, spiralized
- 1/2 batch creamy Asian dressing
- Veggies of choice (shredded carrots, bell peppers, scallions, etc.)
- Create zucchini noodles using a spiral slicer or vegetable peeler. (I find the spiral slicer is much quicker.)
- Then simply whip up the creamy Asian dressing
- Get full recipe==>>detoxinista.com