Spring and summer always have me anxious for great strawberry desserts. This Strawberry Pie Recipe was perfect. Quick, Easy and tasty! No Bake Easy Strawberry Pie- Super Simple and comes together quickly. Makes for a great summer BBQ dessert.
Do you find yourself in a bind during the warm months looking for a dessert that does not take much time or heat up your whole home? You are really going to run to this recipe over and over.
- 1 package Strawberry Jell-O
- 2/3 cup Boiling Water
- 4 Ice Cubes
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 1 cup sliced Strawberries
- 1 cup diced Strawberries
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust
- Mix Jell-O and boiling water in a medium bowl. Stir until Jell-O is dissolved.
- Add ice and stir until Jell-O cools and begins to thicken.
- Whisk in Cool Whip to incorporate and then add diced strawberries.
- Get full recipe==>>cincyshopper.com