This seven layer ice cream pie has an Oreo pretzel crust and is filled with ice cream, chocolate, and caramel!
Ingredients:FOR THE CRUST
- 2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs (about 16 cookies)
- 2 cups mini pretzel twists
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
FOR THE FILLING
- 1 container (1.5Q) Breyer’s Vanilla Ice Cream (I used the fat-free kind)
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 6 Oreos, Chopped
- 1/4 cup Hot Fudge Sauce (Breyer’s Hot Fudge Sauce)
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Sauce (Breyer’s Chocolate Flavored Sauce)
- 1/4 cup Caramel Sauce (Breyer’s Caramel Flavored Sauce)
- 1/4 cup chocolate sprinkles
- 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
- Remove ice cream from freezer to get soft enough to stir while you make the crust.
- Pulse 16 Oreo cookies in a food processor until only fine crumbs remain. Place in a medium bowl. Add pretzels to the food processor and pulse until there are only small pieces, add to Oreo crumbs. Stir in melted butter with a fork. Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9.5” or 10” pie plate. (If you are using a 9” pie plate, you can use all the crust (it will be thicker) but you won’t be able to fit the entire container of ice cream, so use about 3/4 of the container.) Freeze crust until ready to fill.
- Get full recipe==>>crazyforcrust.com