Sheet Pan Baked Parmesan Pork Chops Potatoes & Asparagus is a simple meal that comes together on one baking sheet and is packed with flavor.
- 1 lb. baby red potatoes cut into 1x1 inch chunks halved or quartered depending on their initial size
- 3 tbsp. olive oil divided
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 1/2 inch thick boneless pork chops (1 pound total weight)*
- 1 lb. asparagus spears not too thick
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place the potatoes on the baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Use your hands to mix the potatoes around in the oil until they are all completely covered. Push the potatoes to one side of the baking sheet.
- In a shallow dish or plate, add the parmesan, panko, garlic powder, and black pepper. Stir to combine.
- Get full recipe==>>thewholesomedish.com