This Simple Salisbury Steak will make for a perfect weeknight recipe idea to serve the family. Add in some mashed potatoes and your favorite veggies for the ultimate comfort food. An easy meal idea that is inexpensive and tasty.
The ingredients needed to make your own homemade Salisbury Steaks is so simple. You will need ground beef and other items found in your fridge and pantry. You can have dinner on the table in know time at all.
- 1 lb Lean Ground Beef
- 1/3 cup Bread Crumbs
- 2 tsp Ketchup
- 1 tsp Mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- Combine all patty ingredients in a large bowl and massage with your hands until ingredients are incorporated.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook patties on both sides until no longer pink.
- Lower temperature to low.
- Get full recipe==>>cincyshopper.com