Potlucks are a great way to get people together and share everyone’s favorite dishes. Whether its for a work party or a special event, its an opportunity to try out new recipes.
So when my husband told me that his company was hosting a potluck, I immediately thought of Slow Cooker Creamy Mac and Cheese. This recipe is not only a crowd pleaser, its something of a staple in our house. Its so easy – combine the ingredients into a crockpot and set on low for 2.5 hours and you’re done! It also heats up perfectly for leftovers!
This recipe is my absolute favorite for Homemade Mac and Cheese. It’s so creamy and cheesy that its hard to stop eating after a few bites.
- 16 oz elbow macaroni
- 16 oz block of Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 4 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 2 cups whole milk
- 3/4 cups butter, melted
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp nutmeg, optional
- Cook elbow macaroni according to package directions, drain. Add to a (greased) 5 qt slow cooker. Pour in remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 to 2-1/2 hours, stirring twice.
- Get full recipe==>>forksnflipflops.com