S'mores Chocolate Chip Cookies are thick, chewy, and loaded with so much gooey goodness. Easy to make and no chilling required!
S’mores Chocolate Chip Cookies!!! These EPIC cookies are loaded with gooey marshmallow, rich chocolate, and crunchy graham crackers. The best part? The cookie dough doesn’t require chilling! So you can have these on your table in less than 30 minutes. Bliss!
- 2 and 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs, very finely crushed (see post for more on this)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 sticks (8 ounces) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 2 sheets graham crackers, roughly chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (F). Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside. In a medium-sized bowl whisk together the flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, add the butter and both sugars; beat on medium-speed for 2 to 3 minutes, or until light and fluffy. Add the vanilla and beat smooth. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Reduce mixer speed to low and gradually add in the flour mixture. Be sure not to over beat here! Turn mixer off. Using a sturdy spatula or wooden spoon, fold in chocolate chips, marshmallows, and graham crackers.
- Get full recipe==>>bakerbynature.com