Whether you have a Halloween party in the works or a festive Fall day at the Pumpkin Patch, this sparkling Pumpkin Spice Punch will be the perfect drink to serve a crowd. The fun part is watching the dry ice vapors spill over the top of the real pumpkin you serve it in.
When you make this punch, your house will smell like Fall. All the pumpkin spices simmering together on the stove as you make the syrup for the punch will make your house smell heavenly! The taste of this punch is similar to like a hot wassail, only this punch is served chilled with lots of pebble ice. Pebble ice makes any drink better, don’t you think?! So be sure to pick up a bag (or two if you have the freezer space) at Sonic Drive Thru or your local Grocery Store might sell it by the bag too.
Serving punch inside of a real pumpkin can be a little tricky. You’ll need a glass bowl that can fit inside. We used a glass pyrex dish with a flat bottom and sides that are straight up and down. You’ll also want a metal bowl under the glass bowl that can safely handle and hold the dry ice.
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 2 liter bottle Sprite
- 1 bag of Sonic Pebble Ice
- 1 Pumpkin hallowed out for serving
- In a sauce pan over medium heat combine the pumpkin puree, orange juice concentrate, sugar, water, lemon juice and pumpkin spice. Bring to a boil stirring constantly. Quickly remove from the heat.
- Pour mixture through a metal mesh strainer and chill until ready to serve. This pumpkin syrup will make about 2 cups.
- Once the metal bowl (or pie tin), glass bowl and dry ice are in place inside the hallowed pumpkin, you can now add your punch.
- Get full recipe==>>nobiggie.net