This spicy Crock-Pot Pepperoncini Pot Roast Recipe is a simple, few ingredient recipe; literally only four ingredients. Dump your ingredients in a slow cooker or crock pot, walk away for six hours and return to a juicy, flavorful, spicy, tender roast. It will be sooooo good! Serve it with a side of homemade mashed potatoes, or top it on a hoagie bun. Either way, you will love this dish!
- 3 to 5 lb beef roast
- 16 oz jar pepperoncini peppers with liquid
- 1 package of dry Italian Salad Dressing Mix
- 1 package of Brown Gravy Mix
- Throw all ingredients together in crock-pot to include the pepperoncini juice.
- Cook on low heat 6 to 8 hours or until meat is falling apart.
- Get full recipe==>>aforkstale.com