Strawberry Rhubarb Pie Yogurt Parfait – a fun and different way to use your seasonal rhubarb in a breakfast-inspired recipe. These beautiful strawberries and tart rhubarb are simmered in some water, lemon zest, lemon juice and sugar until it is reduced to a flavorful and delicious compote. Serve it over your favorite yogurt with some granola … strawberry rhubarb pie for breakfast 🙂
- Approx. 10 strawberries, halved
- 2 stalks of rhubarb, halved
- zest of one lemon
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon water
- Vanilla Greek yogurt
- Combine all ingredients in small-medium saucepan.
- Bring to boil and then simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes.
- Stir often.
- Get full recipe==>>thewoodenskillet.com