Chicken bacon ranch grilled cheese is super cheesy and full of meaty, funky flavours. Perfect for lunch, dinner or a quick snack!
- 2 cooked Chicken Breasts, sliced into 1/4 inch slices
- 1/2 cup creamy Ranch Dressing
- 8-10 Bacon slices
- 8 slices of Bread
- 2 cups sharp Cheddar, shredded
- 2-3 tablespoons Butter
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Add bacon to a hot pan and cook till golden brown. Remove bacon from the pan and set aside.
- To assemble the sandwich, spread ranch on two slices of bread. Add 3-4 chicken slices on one side, top with 2-3 slices bacon, 1/2 cup cheese and place the second slice on top.
- Get full recipe==>>centercutcook.com