These Crispy Potato Tacos are really easy to make because there’s just one main ingredient. And, when there are very few ingredients in a recipe you gotta make them good! I boil the potatoes and then fry them up crispy with a few spices.
- 2 large russet potatoes, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Scant 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Corn tortillas
- Optional toppings: lettuce, tomato, avocado, salsa, onion, jalapeno, cilantro
- Add chopped potatoes to a large pot and cover with cold water. Bring potatoes to a boil and cook until fork tender, 15-20 minutes. When done, drain potatoes well.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add olive oil, potatoes and all the spices. Stir until all the spices are evenly incorporated and then arrange in a single layer. Let potatoes cook for 3-5 minutes, until crispy, and then flip and repeat.
- Fill corn tortillas with desired amount of potatoes and top with favorite toppings.