Summer is coming!! It’s okay if you’re still stuck in winter, I’m here to tell you that sunnier and warmer days are near, and it’s going to be awesome! I love summer. It’s just so much brighter and nicer right? And this Greek Salad that I have for you today, is the perfect salad for summers. It’s fast (takes only 10 minutes), is packed with fresh flavors and simple ingredients that come together to make a salad that’s perfect for a light summer lunch which can also be paired with pretty much any recipe you’re making.
I make a lot of recipes ranging from different cuisines, and one of my favorite ways to eat is to pair recipes from different cuisines together. It’s like having the world on your plate, and eating dishes that belong from different countries and cultures. I love this Greek Salad, because it basically pairs perfectly with pretty much EVERYTHING I make. So that makes it a very versatile salad, right?
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 2 cucumbers sliced in half lengthwise, and then cut into thick wedges
- 1 medium red onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup black olives pitted
- 10 oz creamy feta cheese cut into chunks
- In a mixing bowl whisk together the olive oil and oregano.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion and olives and toss so that the dressing coats the salad evenly.
- Get full recipe==>>ikneadtoeat.com