This Vegan Roasted Cauliflower Buffalo Pizza is the perfect balance of spiciness and creaminess with a nice crunch from the cauliflower.
- 16 oz pre-made pizza dough
- 1/2 head cauliflower cut in bite sized pieces
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 3/4 cup buffalo sauce separated
- pepper to taste
- 1/4 red onion sliced
- 1/4 cup vegan ranch
- 2 green onions diced
- 2 tbsp. cilantro diced
- One hour before you want to cook the pizza, place the dough on a flour-dusted countertop.
- While dough is coming to room temperature, preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl combine cauliflower, olive oil, garlic powder, chili powder, pepper and 1/4 cup of buffalo sauce. Stir to combine. Spread evenly on baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes, flipping halfway. Remove from oven and increase oven heat to 475 degrees. Place cauliflower back in the bowl. Add remaining buffalo sauce and stir to combine.
- Get full recipe==>>thissavoryvegan.com