Zesty Lime Shrimp and Avocado Salad, talk about a light and refreshing salad that requires no cooking! Lime juice and cilantro are the key ingredients to creating this wonderful, healthy salad you’ll want to make all summer long.
Made with cooked peeled shrimp and the freshest ingredients – avocados, tomatoes, red onion, cilantro and chopped jalapeño tossed with some freshly squeezed lime juice and a touch of olive oil.
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt, black pepper to taste
- 1 lb jumbo cooked, peeled shrimp, chopped*
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 medium hass avocado, diced (about 5 oz)
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed, diced fine
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- In a small bowl combine red onion, lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Let them marinate at least 5 minutes to mellow the flavor of the onion.
- In a large bowl combine chopped shrimp, avocado, tomato, jalapeño.
- Get full recipe==>>skinnytaste.com